Tuesday, November 15, 2011

well Hola :)

Well I've heard that "it is never to late to start"something. And this is my case.
I consider myself more of a thinker rather than a writer, but "you can always try."
It is hard for me to put my thoughts into words, it's always been a challenge for me, but... here we go!

I can't believe it  has been 4 months since diagnosis, for long and "different" months.
This past 4th of july I will never forget.
Being in the ER looking at a gluco-meter  with a 682 that meant nothing to me, everyone was surprised, and worried.. after putting all the pieces together we realized that all the symptoms had been there, but off course there was always an excuse for all of them. Oh yeah by the way know i know 682 is bad.  lol

To me diabetes was that thing that old-fat people got, where all they had to do was stop eating candy and ka-boom it would magically disappear.
Yes, I used to be one of those ignorant teenagers out there, that's why I want to help people like "me" understand what diabetes really is and involves.

No comments:

Post a Comment