Friday, November 18, 2011

blue friday! 11.18.11

We all know today was blue friday, but unfortunately my work uniform is a hot pink shitra that says "Alligalli" and i wore gray pants.. BUT i still "wore" blue..


Today's been a very rainy day -___- so i grabbed my
 BLUE umbrella and started walking to the bust stop.







When iI got on the bus I looked around and I swear everyone even the bus driver was wearing bluewas it a concidence?? that I wont know, but a couple of questions pop up into my mind.. are they aware that today is blue friday?.. do the have or know someone with diabetes?.. 
As I asked those questions to myself, I look down to check the time, and then I realized my watch is BLUE!!!

I smiled and felt so much better!

Happy Blue Friday Everyone!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment