Wednesday, November 16, 2011

waiting anxiously..

I went to see my endo about a week and a half ado and we went over my BG for the past three months, and since i've had a lot of hypos he told me I should go on the pump, that the pump would help me better control my sugar. It will also give me a little more freedom since I will b going to college in January :)

So I did some research on pumps, pros and cons and I after a few days I got to the conclusion of getting the Animas One Touch Ping. This pump seems to have very nice features, like waterproof, which I absolutely  loooove!!! Living in Florida, 10 minutes away from  the beach makes a mush for my pump to be waterproof.


A friend of my mom that has been pumping for about 6 years told me she has a name for her pump, I think that is pretty cool! she said, "well if you are gonna be attached to it 24/7 you might as well name it."
And yes, I've been thinking for a name, wow I feel like im crazy when I say this, but yes I think her name will be Dori.
I also want my pump to be my favorite color, which is blue, royal blue. :)
I talked to my ensures company and the Animas rep yesterday and the told me they are getting ready to ship my pump this week.. so I am  super exited to start on the pump therapy which will help me tremendously, well  at least i hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment